Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's

on 25 March 2012
bumble and bumble is the most amazing hair brand ever. this product smells amazing and a little goes a long way. if you have short hair is is grea for adding body at the roots if you spray it into your hands and rough your your hair. or if you have long hair and spray it midlength to ends for that beach wave look. deffinatly a staple item to have in your drawer
on 29 March 2013
This really suits my hair, although I find it expensive I will continue to use it as it lifts my hair more than any other product I have tried.
on 4 April 2014
I went through a phase of using this product everyday for months, which probably didn't do it much good. While it added texture to my hair and encouraged definition in my curls, it did leave my hair quite dull. A really great product for occasional use, and perfect for messy buns and similar styles.
on 12 October 2013
This product is probably best for people with thick hair. I sprayed this product on my thin hair and while it did give my hair a lot of body, it also turned my hair very crunchy and dry. It also caused a lot of breakage at the tip. I definitely wouldn't recommend this product to women with thin hair.
on 31 December 2013
This does exactly what it says it does. I have mid length hair with a few layers in and when I spray the Bumble & Bumble on it really looks as though I have been in and out of the sea and so for fine flyaway hair I am suddenly imbibed with chunky, clumpy, wild looking voluminous hair! Fantastic!
on 25 December 2011
I heard of this so much. it smells good and that's it. Leave my hair looking like straw and dull. (but it's not drying, it's just the appearance). I come from the caribbean and I'm used to the after beach look of my hair .. it's nothing like that.
on 2 May 2014
Creates gorgeous beach waves, smells lovely however it does leave my hair feeling crispy as though I had used too much hairspray. When caught in the rain my hair also looked rather matted as it dried which is not ideal for UK weather.
on 29 March 2014
This item is very expensive but it works! Few squirts and hair is volumised. Have only used on wet hair so not sure of the outcome when used on dry! Really good product.......
on 6 September 2015
I've been buying this hair product for a couple of years now and think it's fabulous although a bit on the expensive side.
on 19 April 2013
Adds texture to have without weighing it down. Great if you don't want that super polished look and prefer a messier look