on 24 February 2013
I like this watch, I got it on quite a good deal compared to retail price and though I don't know much about men's watches, it looks very impressive and it is clear that it is expensive. It has some good features and the internal workings are fascinating. The dial is quite large (my boyfriend likes this) and the watch is reassuringly heavy. It's mildly annoying that the watch loses time if you do not wear it regularly, since as a special watch, my boyfriend won't use it every day. However that's the nature of this kind of watch I suppose. I bought this as an engagement present and it was well received. I would buy it again.
on 23 June 2015
I have been wearing this watch for a couple of days now and here are my first impressions. Overall I am impressed with the quality of the watch for the price paid and consider it to be good value. The movement (I believe it is a Miyota calibre 82S7) looks great and works well. The readability of the dial could be better, but the general look of the watch is very pleasant and it is comfortable to wear. The bracelet looks very nice and the clasp is easy to operate. The second hand does not stop when the crown is pulled out (hacking seconds) so setting the watch precisely is difficult but you can expect to lose or gain 10-20 seconds a day anyway, so setting the time to within thirty seconds or so is close enough really. If you're looking for a decent mechanical watch, with a bit of presence, on a (relatively tight) budget, you would be hard pushed to find one better than this.

Pros:
Good wrist presence
Comfortable
Quality movement
Excellent value

Cons:
Readability could be better
No hacking seconds
on 10 March 2016
Husband is over the moon, thinks it's fabulous.
on 21 February 2014
Delighted with this purchase, looks good on, husband pleased with it and it was £100 cheaper than two stores I visited.
on 20 April 2015
Beautiful watch, my son was delighted with it.
on 16 June 2015
Great product love the watch
on 19 October 2014
My son was bloom pen away with this gift. Thank you. X