on 15 September 2015
Did the job perfectly. Arrived promptly and packaged well. My little niece was thrilled with her cake and plays with the cake topper as part of her toys.
review image
on 14 April 2013
Lovely detail....very pretty...perfect for cake topper as stands up and can be used as a toy afterwards . Contacted company to check would arrive in time for my daughters prompt courteous reply and arrived quicker than expected.very happy with purchase would recommend product
on 20 January 2014
I bought a couple of Bullyland Princesses as they have a great reviews and my 3 year old daughter loves Princesses and small toys, and she were so excited and she still is, the downside is that after couple of days I noticed that paint from Rapunzel's feet started to pell off, and the same thing is happening with other Princesses. They are beutifull but don't last as long as other toys for kids, that is a shame...
on 27 February 2013
I was pleasantly surprised by this doll. It is lovely and the colours are very good. my granddaughter is into Rapunzel at the moment and this doll goes everywhere with her. Very pleased
on 27 November 2012
Lovely detail. Looks good. Bought to top a heart-shaped cake (with Prince Flynn) for daughter's 6th birthday party. (Also bought Tiana and Prince Naveen for identical cake - had to make two to go round number of children invited!). All the figures I have purchased are nicely detailed and well-made, good likenesses. (The only problem with Princes Naveen and Flynn are that they do not stand up unaided and I found that they are too heavy to just stick to the cake with just icing sugar and water). Ideal size for the standard-size cakes. Have now given to daughter and she displays them on her bedside table. Look nice as ornaments as well.
on 7 January 2013
Brought for my tangled mad daughter whos currently into playsets and figures. It was a complete success. She adores it. The figure is bigger than expected, strong, easy to grip and stands alone. The detail is amazing! Packaged well on arrival (did arrive a week later than expected but well worth the wait) yhis toy has given my daughter hours apon hours of fun, and i will b getting the whole set
on 27 January 2016
I bought this figurine for my daughters birthday cake. Delivery was on time, figurine looked perfect. It balanced itself on top of the cake unlike Flynn Rider Figurine. I am very happy with this purchase. It added a certain charm to the cake. Cake looked lovely, all my guests admired it and my daughter was very pleased.
on 16 May 2016
This is quite a lot of money for what it is. The quality is OK but I would probably look to others if I wanted it as a toy.

Like other reviewers we chose it to use it as a cake topper for our daughters 4th birthday cake. We attached fondant icing to the end of her hair and platted it all round the cake.
on 17 October 2014
Item arrived within 2 days of order. It was just as expected. My granddaughter wanted a Rapunzel birthday cake and this was a brilliant cake topper. It was also something for her to keep and play with. Excellent service and excellent product Bullyland. Thank you.
on 23 July 2014
I got this for my sister's birthday because she loves Tangled and also I had an Elsa one so she was left out. Its great as a decoration piece on the shelf or for a cake. Detail is good but the only thing is the eyes dont really look like hers but overall ts good.