- Platform: Xbox 360
- BBFC Rating: Suitable for 15 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 15. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 15 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
Platform: Xbox 360
As a mischievous schoolboy, you`ll stand up to bullies, get picked on by teachers, play pranks, win or lose the girl, and ultimately learn to navigate the obstacles of the worst school around, Bullworth Academy - a corrupt and crumbling prep school with an uptight facade.
The story follows Jimmy Hopkins, a teenager who`s been expelled from every school he`s ever attended. Left to fend for himself after his mother abandons him at Bullworth to go on her fifth honeymoon, Jimmy has a whole year at Bullworth ahead of him, working his way up the social ladder of this demented institution of supposed learning, standing up for what he thinks is right and taking on the liars, cheats and snobs who are the most popular members of the student body and faculty. If Jimmy can survive the school year and outsmart his rivals, he could rule the school.
- New Content: 8 new missions, 4 new classes, hilarious new characters, added two-player mode, new unlockables, new rewards and achievements.
- Variety: With 82 missions, 45 lessons, loads of minigames and collectibles, Bully provides over 30 hours of entertainment.
- Characters: Over 100 voiced characters to socially interact with among several social groups - jocks, nerds, preppies, greasers, teachers, townies, carnies and of course girls.
- Choice: You`re in charge. Decide whether you have a positive or negative effect when interacting or accepting missions - you can say hello to fellow classmates or deliver mean wedgies.
Rockstar Games is proud to announce that Bully: Scholarship Edition is coming to the Xbox 360â¢ video game and entertainment system from Microsoft this Winter. The Xbox 360 version will retain the wit and deep gameplay of the previously released PlayStationÂ®2 computer entertainment system title and will boast additional new content.
Bully: Scholarship Edition takes place in the fictional New England boarding school of Bullworth Academy, and tells the story of 15-year-old Jimmy Hopkins as he experiences the highs and lows of adjusting to a new school. Capturing the hilarity and awkwardness of adolescence perfectly, Bully: Scholarship Edition pulls the player into its cinematic and engrossing world.