on 30 January 2011
This is a fab lunch bag, was looking for one for my daughter, but bought one for myself too. Insulated bag, great for keeping yoghurt and drinks cool til lunchtime. Quality design and construction too. Washable, so once a week it goes in the washing machine - you know what kids are like, and cos it's neoprene it dries quickly. Daughter likes it, as it's different, and all her school friends now want one too. Highly recommended.
on 11 May 2012
Good size bag to fit lunch in for work (bottle, sandwich, banana, apple, crisps, choc bar etc). Also good for drinks and snacks for day out with little ones.
on 23 September 2014
Really pleased with this bag which I bought to transport my 18mth olds lunch and snacks in. Its holds a lot without being too big to carry. Haven't tried washing it yet but can't see it being a problem.
Had to return the first one as a stitch was causing a small hole to form but amazon dealt with it well as always. No problems with the second bag.
on 10 February 2014
It does it work but it's smaller than expected - when expectations are based on product description.
the smell is unpleasant and it does not go after time using the item.
looks great, keeps food in good condition, so it does its job - but I had better expectations.
on 2 March 2014
Seemed costly for a lunch bag but we'll worth the price. Outlasting any previous bags. Fab that you can bung it in the washing machine too. Definitely recommend and will purchase again-although lasting extremely well don't know if I will require too!
on 17 July 2014
beautiful, perfect size, needed to wash after first use due to spilt soup, hand washed and dried perfectly, pricey but well worth the money, overall very pleased with purchase. oh and everyone at work spotted it and commented how nice it is.
on 1 January 2014
Lovely lunch bag which I get lots of compliments for. It has a sturdy feeling zip but I'm unsure how insulating it is. I put an icepack in with any food I wish to keep cool. It is a quirky design but it is quite pricey for a lunch bag.
on 28 January 2014
....who likes this kind of thing and always takes lunch to work. She loved it, said it works well and is a good size. Think I will have to buy myself one now.
on 24 July 2013
This lunch bag is cute, funky and colourful. I like the neoprene material and the design is modern. A great birthday present!
on 27 December 2014
I was worried it was going to be a waste of money b&q t it turned out to be the complete opposite. Thank you, I love it