Format: Audio Download|Change
Price:£2.20

on 11 February 2009
This CD is incredible! Jim Rohn shares aspects of his inspirational story from farm boy to multi millionaire. He is funny and down to earth and what he is sharing is vital to building a successful network marketing business. Enjoy!
on 16 March 2010
This CD is absolutely fantastic and very funny. Jim Rohn is a true inspiration and this CD is well worth listening to. If you are anything like me, it will change your life for the better. Listen to it now!
on 11 February 2013
Having joined a great p/t business, I soon realised that the individual that introduced me to the venture was no longer around, therefore doubts soon started to creep into my mind too! And there were moments when I myself contemplated quitting. Yet in my starter pack, I received this CD, I listened to it 3 times, made notes and decided to take my destiny into my own hands, with or without the help of anyone.

If you are new to personal development or network marketing, then I highly recommend you listen very carefully to the wise words of the late Mr.Rohn. The CD is packed with amazing insights, knowledge and wisdom. Make plenty of notes and start to become the person you want to become!
on 8 March 2011
Jim Rohn is my favourite author and speaker when it comes to network marketing. His wisdom is all over this cd and he is truly inspirational. I listen to this whenever I am in the car and its like having a wise old friend chatting to you as you go along, giving you useful advice.
Highly recommended.
on 12 September 2014
A must listen again and again and again.A must listen again and again and again. A must listen again and again and again. A must listen again and again and again. A must listen again and again and again. A must listen again and again and again. Gold dust/
on 22 August 2011
In this CD Jim touches on some subjects of his philosophy covered in some other CDs but the new stuff is outstanding. Thanks Jim, your ideas live in me.
on 20 June 2014
Brilliant cd, Jim Rohn is highly entertaining with very helpful tips to build your business. Recommend highly if you want to move forward.
on 28 October 2013
what i wanted/needed information about, to guide me about network marketing and giving tips and advice needed to succeed in the buisness.
on 21 January 2016
You could never go wrong when someone like Jim Rohn breaks down how anyone can build their network marketing business. It takes a few listens to impregnate your mind with wonderful truths (law of averages, law of sowing and reaping, etc...) and if applied, there is nothing stopping you for massive success. I am still working on it...
on 27 July 2013
Short and simple. Jim Rohn wastes no time in making the listener understand just how he got to his position in life. A must to have. Gives tips on how to be consistent in life. "No" means no for now.