on 1 December 2012
This straightforward guide illustrated clearly how I could start to think about managing all my important documents, something I had never really got quite round to. As a result of following the principles in the guide and making some informed choices of my own I now have a document system which is accessible, controlled and secure with two-stage authentication. For me Google Drive seemed the best choice as I was already a use of Google Docs.

The guide is well written and following the clear steps and advice given I am sure most PC users will be able to achieve the same result.
on 4 March 2013
Bought this product as I am tired of being unable to access (or find) my documents whilst I am travelling. This guide is superb, detailing ideas and methods for keeping your documents in an organised fashion and having them easily accessible whilst on the move.

It has helped me to become more efficient and saved me copious amounts of time in not only being able to work on and save documents wherever I am, but also eliminated the time I used to waste searching for these documents.

It is useful not just for business but also for personal filing and is fantastic value at only 81p.

I would recommend this guide to anyone who needs to access there information from multiple locations or those who want to improve there efficiency and waste less time faffing around searching for the same information over and over.
on 6 December 2012
This guide is the clearest explanation yet of the massive potential cloud computing offers businesses and individuals alike. Well written, simple to understand and just the right length to hold your attention, this publication will sort your life out for you and open up a world many have talked about but few have realised the potential of.
on 6 December 2012
Very easy straight forward guide showing the options around cloud services/providers and how to setup/maintain. Would definitely recommend to friends and family (and have done so).
on 20 December 2012
This guide has proven to be very useful. The product comparisons are pitched at just the right level for my needs. The instructions are clear and well presented.
on 16 April 2014
This is a very basic how-to and tells you nothing that can't be picked up free with a bit of web searching. Putting the date on a file name as yyyy-mm-dd is not "ultimate" filing system
on 6 January 2013
Well the time had to come when I would won't a kindle. So you need a help book to organise this new toy. This is undoubtedly the one. To day tomorrow and way ahead. Simple to understand.
on 4 May 2013
this is useful and user friendly if you want to be introduced to cloud based filing systems.....but don;t forget if the power goes down so do all your files!!
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 April 2014
I found this little book to provide nice and easy to understand. Well worth the small price, would recommend to novices.
on 16 August 2013
Told me very little really, but it was better than nothing. It is a clever marketing tool, all these little books telling you things that should be made clear on the purchase of Kindle Fire