′A mine of information′
(The Architects′ Journal)
′A very useful textbook for contractors, architects, engineers and QSs′
(Chartered Quantity Surveyor)
"The book takes a clear and concise approach throughout...undoubtedly a useful reference book for both experienced practitioners and those new to the subject."
Construction Law Journal
From the Publisher
* the only book to bring together leading building cases in one volume at an affordable price
* updated with recent cases since last edition (1999)
* provides statement of principle established by case, a summary of facts and decision, plus extract from judgment
* Michael Furmston well known as editor of Cheshire, Fifoot & Furmston's Law of Contract
* 'a mine of information' (The Architect's Journal)
* 'a very useful textbook for contractors, architects, engineers and QSs' (Chartered Quantity Surveyor)
--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.