on 7 January 2013
Sadly this book seems just to have been written just for the sake of putting words together. It is in the style of a tourist type info guide but it doesn't actually give any solid info- it says you should carry various items but provides very little info on the suggested uses ect or addresses any of the 'whys' that come from reading the book.

I feel that if an average member of the public sat down and thought 'what will I need to stay out of my house for 3 days?' they would come up with everything contained here and more.

Glad I picked this one up on offer for free
on 28 August 2012
With the increase in natural and man-made disasters being reported in news in recent times, there has never been a better time to be prepared for a crisis. "Build The Ideal Bug Out Bag" is a book that not only explains what you should have in your Bug Out Bag but also what to do when a faced with an emergency situation. This book is very well written, entertaining and offers practical advice to help keep you and your family safe.
on 20 September 2012
You never know. I'm not a doomsday monger but I do recognize that bad things can happen when you least expect it.
This book provides great instructions on what to do and pack in the event of such emergencies.

For someone without any working knowledge of these details, this book could be a lifesaver. A practical and useful read.
on 19 July 2013
This was a good enough little book but I think calling it the 'Ultimate Guide' is a bit of a stretch. Has some handy little tips but I think I preferred the book by Creek Stewart about the same topic. Perhaps if you need a brief crash course without lots of reading, then this book could be for you.
on 19 October 2013
Very good, doesn't give much suggestion on specific gear I.e. This in exact brand and model which would be helpful from such an experienced writer. Also it is very geared for families with kids so I skimmed about a quarter
on 9 December 2012
A great, well thought out guide. Ideal as a concise reference for your pack, with useful pointers for getting yourself and your family prepped in case the worst did happen.
on 2 November 2014
Found it useful to look at potential items I might otherwise, would have forgotten to consider. Quick, useful, straightforward reading.
on 21 January 2015
I've not used any of the techniques in this book but it will be handy to have around should I need it. Thanks.