The book talks you through the basics of using the Internet for business, why your competitors can be your best asset, the legal and tax implications of doing business online, how to undertake online marketing, what stops you from appearing on the Google and the pro’s and con’s of websites (you may even find out you don’t actually need one). It also talks you through many of the tools, services and opportunities that exist which can give your business the edge it is looking for – and many won’t cost you a penny.
The Internet has never been easier to use by savvy small businesses and those with an entrepreneurial spirit and every one that sells products or services should be using it to build their business now!
Divided into 101 easily digested chunks of really helpful information it is perfect for those just starting out on the road to business success. For those who have been doing it for some time the suggestions, hints and tips can really notch your business up a gear. This book shows how you can:
- get started, if you aren’t in business already
- use free online tools to create a really great website
- promote your product quickly & easily, even without a website
- build an email marketing list
- generate additional revenue streams
- increase visitor numbers to your website
- turn those visitors into customers
- optimise your website for search engines