Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 20 Mar 2009 15:42:04 GMT
Last edited by the author on 30 Apr 2009 15:47:24 BDT
Sir Lagsalot says:
As i was killing the giant super behemoth it suddenly appeared twenty feet in the air, then disappeared entirely. "Good," I thought. One less job for me. Only problem was that the guys around me seemed to think he was still alive and I couldn't progress into the radio station. Hadn't saved in a while! Bummer!

Anyone else experienced any such problems? If so, where?

Posted on 15 Apr 2009 12:44:30 BDT
My ps3 kept freezing running this game.NIGHTMARE,but then?once i turned ALL autosaves OFF (under settings)and did my own saves?been fine.

Posted on 21 Apr 2009 20:00:39 BDT
sometimes the screen says you are surrounded and you can only walk slowly. is this a bug or is there a way round this. this happens at every battle

Posted on 28 Apr 2009 20:59:46 BDT
Runeweaver says:
The main problem with the ps3 version its patch number is 1.1 where the xbox 360 and pc are both upto 1.5.0.2 as of today,some are to get ready for dlc and fix problems the dlc add,but they also fix old problems that havent been sorted on the ps3 yet.

Posted on 30 May 2009 09:31:11 BDT
Last edited by the author on 30 May 2009 09:35:19 BDT
Billy says:
As much as i love the game, i tend to dismiss the number of times ive had to eject the disc to restart the PS3. My game frequently freezes when talking to Moira for too long in Megaton, its as if the PS3 runs out of memory attempting to keep track of everything you are buying and selling from her. So i highly recommend saving before you talk to her, and also immediately after buying / selling a lot of stuff from her.

My game also often slows down to an incedible crawl when shooting a bad Protectatron out in the wastes whilst in VATS mode. If you go for the head shot with one of those robots it freezes during the cinematic and often takes about 2 minutes until the game resumes in VATS. Very weird.

Erm, my game once froze whilst loading the courtyard of the Citadel when attempting to leave the science labs.

Whilst in the Death Claw sanctuary i had some flying straight through the ceiling, possibly to the top of the map, others went down a few meters under the map. Same has happened outside in the wastes, flying straight up and having to wait for Jerrico and dogmeat to get a grip and stop spinning around in circles attmpting to look straight up at it, the best thing is when the the death claw comes hurting back down and causes absolute carnage.

Erm, another bug ive had is when shooting a load of mole rats / wild dogs then dieing or reloading in the same area and having their corpses rushing towards you, just nudging you without causing damage but still making noises as if still alive, lol thats quite funny when it does happen.

I think theyre the bugs ive noticed, ill add more if i encounter any more.

Posted on 30 Jul 2009 13:47:18 BDT
M. Wyllie says:
Actually, most games 'crashing' or 'freezing' just disappear over time. My game has frozen quite a number of times but has always been resolved with just waiting (Admittedly for around a minute). It's almost like a horrifyingly long loading period.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Fallout 3 (PS3) forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  20 Mar 2009
Latest post:  30 Jul 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Fallout 3 (PS3)
Fallout 3 (PS3) by Bethesda (PlayStation 3)
4.2 out of 5 stars   (164)