- Up to 70% Off Fashion: Revamp your look with selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Men's Clothing Store.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Women's Clothing Store.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Buff Polar Buff Reversible Multifunctional Headwear
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Polar Buff Reversible Scrap/Black
1 x Polar Buff Reversible
Top Customer Reviews
This is the first polar Buff I've bought and along with the main logos there's a bright orange, scratchy label with another Buff logo sewn onto the front. It took a whike to carefully unpick the thing and get rid of it. I was further dismayed to turn this reversable garment inside out and find an enormous washing instruction label - not a peel off one, but a white fabric label - sewn into the seam. I unpicked this one as well, only to find the thread was actually the garment thread and so the garment came apart at the seam. I then had to sew it up which left a slight bump - not noticable to anyone but me, yet the first time I wore my neck scarf it wasn't in mint condition and had used up a great deal of my time. This is a very poor show from the manufacturers.
If all of these labels aren't enough, there's a cut-off plastic tag with an optional extra large, bright orange sticky-back label with - you guessed it - the Buff logo on it. I presume we are meant to stick that one to our forehead. I am now looking around for an unbranded competitor to manufacture the equivalent well-designed scarves without all those ridiculous labels.
My flat isn't very warm, so it doubles as an indoor hat when I get home.
It might seem a bit dear for what is basically a tube of cloth, but it's worth every penny. All my ineffective scarves cost more than this did, and I don't now have to look for high necked jumpers for work anymore.
It has a fairly large washing label on the inside, but this will pull out easily if you do it carefully.
Apart from that - lovely!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
glad i bought the polar buff, really warm in the cold weatherPublished 12 months ago by Mr R D D GIBBONS
Superb quality , well worth the price!! Delivery was fantastic.Published 13 months ago by Alexandra
Nice gift for a walker. I downloaded some ways of wearing it to accompany it. Quick delivery. Well-packagedPublished 14 months ago by Mrs. L. D. Parker