on 1 March 2012
This product was received very quickly. Bought this for my mum for the beach and she loved the colours. Was thiner than anticipated but as that is in the description that was expected but one to be mindful of if you have previously bought the standard scarfs.
on 9 June 2014
The rainbow striped buff arrived very promptly and I have been wearing it every day since as I tried to see if it would help with my allergies to every thing in the park which I have to walk my blind dog and I'm glad to say it does the job thank you very much Ruby the dog and her slave
on 9 January 2015
Great colour and size - very handy piece if kit!
on 4 January 2015
Not had many opportunities to use it yet, but it is a good fit and a lovely colour. I had been worried about that because I couldn't be sure which one I'd ordered - I wanted this one - but I expect it was just me.
on 23 May 2014
I have not worn a headband like this before and think I need more time to try out different ways using it. Very pretty colour.
on 7 May 2013
So versatile and handy, really worth the money. Glad I bought the ladies slim fit as I have a small head.
on 23 October 2011
Although this scarf/hat seems expensive, the quality is excellent. I've had the BUFF for a while and it seems as good as new, with no fading or lack of stretch. It's particularly useful to wear over wet hair after the gym or swimming. Will certainly get another when I need to.