Size: 21.5 cm|Colour: Color Clouds|Change
Price:£11.37 - £16.33

on 3 June 2015
I feel terrible giving a bad reveiw about a buff because I have about 10 myself and wear them all the time so I was very happy to learn they made them for babies, I thought it would be a great alternative to a sun hat wich never stays on for longer than 30 seconds! but the buff just does not work for babies. I tried folding it lots to make it thinner, folding it once so some hangs at the back, scrunching it at the front, twisting it into a hat, nothing looked right or kept in the right place, every time my son moved or touched his head it would have to come off or be repositioned. I have ended up keeping it for when my son is older and he can wear it around his neck as a scarf. lovely print but not useful for small babies.
on 1 July 2013
I brought this Buff as my 14 month old daughter will not keep a hat on & she still has not much hair so I'm scared of her burning on top. The product itself is lightweight, simple to use, it fits her lovely & looks very cute. It will remain on her head longer than a normal sun hat but not much....