Buff Infinity Multi Functional Headwear - Paprika Dye
Size: One SizeColour: OrangeChange
Price:£16.52+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

There's a few things that are not mentioned in the description of this item which are plain wrong and which make it a bad choice. For a start it's 58cm in diameter (NOT 75cm as stated) and is made of organic cotton (NOT Tencel as stated).

I already have a Buff Infinity and thought I was just buying a repeat, but in a different colour. Not so - this is very different to my previous Buff Infinity.

I'm a fan of Buffs, particularly the material they're made of. That kind of polyester stuff is great doing for exercise and in bad weather because it doesn't get soggy, meaning you stay cosy. However, this particular buff is made of cotton. It absorbs rain and moisture - big downer.

The other thing is that my other Buff Infinity wraps around my neck 3 times, keeping me nice and toasty whilst out on the hills. This one is much shorter, only doing 2 loops round. I'd say that's the biggest flaw with this item.

Finally, it looks very different to how it looks in the picture. The colour, texture and design are very different.
on 29 June 2014
Somewhat surprised at some of the other reviews for this item as they don't seem to relate to the Infinity Buff - possible the standard Buff. The Infinity Buff is a great piece of kit. Very versatile. Can be wrapped around the neck once or twice when the weather is warm and can act as a great fashion accessory. When the weather is cold - wrap it around three times and you have a lovely warm scarf. Can be worn in many different ways, e.g., as a hood, as a skirt, as a top, as a bolero jacket!

I'm very pleased with this item - easy to wash and quick to try. If you are traveller it ticks a lot of boxes. If you're not a traveller it just looks great.
on 5 August 2015
Superb, just what I needed, because I have a size 18 neck the standard Buff was just too tight and this one even when doubled over there is still plenty of neck room, quality excellent and Buff very adaptable to my needs.
on 25 January 2013
The description of this Buff is beige, In fact it looks like it was white and was washed with dark colours,if you know what I mean.
The buff is great and I'm going to buy another put in a different colour. I unfortunatly ripped the packaging when i opened it and can't return this . But its a truly awful colour.
Advice buy it but not this colour