• What is a budget and why is it important to plan?
• How do I put together a budgeting action plan?
• Why is it a good idea to SAVE and SHARE my money?
• How do I open a savings account?
• How do I find the cheapest price when I’m shopping?
How to Budget With Your Pocket Money will help you get the most from your money. You may not have a lot right now, but learning to budget will give you the skills you need to manage your money in the future.
About the author:
Annie Chisambo is the Managing Director of Elshaddai Money Training Limited,
a company specialising in teaching money matters to children in simple ways
that are easy for young people to understand. She has over twenty years of
experience in the financial sector, including roles with international charity Save
the Children, the National Health Service and at Manchester City Council.