What to expect from this guide?
* 40,000 words of concentrated information that will answer all your major questions and help you travel through the fascinating land of the Burmese people.
* The latest information for 2013/14 to help you navigate this rapidly changing country. With the kindle version you will also be eligible for periodical new updates free of charge.
* Our information will be invaluable to you if your budget is set between $15 (£11) & $80 (£55) per person per day.
* A variety of guesthouse options, including many that aren't in the major guide books (and hence are less busy & better value!)
* Budget busting tips, maps, packing advice, foodies guides, transport info, etiquette, currency information, attractions (both major and off-the-beaten-path) and much more.
* As well as featuring all of the major destinations, we investigate the road less travelled so you can stay off the tourist trail if you choose.
Burma is becoming increasingly geared for tourists and this is pushing prices up.
Right now however, it is still very much an un-jaded destination with untouched scenery and welcoming local people. With a little knowledge, you can avoid the tourist traps and have a great adventure both safely and cheaply.
There are some "must-sees" and some rarely seen gems. We include a wide selection of both so you can make your own path.
In Depth Destination Guides Included:
Pyin oo Lwin
Essential Information for Minor Destinations: