- Product Dimensions: 11 x 2.3 x 17.5 cm ; 64 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 82 g
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Item model number: CM022446
- ASIN: B008U6PSQW
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 12 Sept. 2012
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (40 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
Case Mate Bubbles Creatures Cases for Apple iPhone 5 - Brown
|Price:||£22.52 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£2.47 (10%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Charming animal Inspired, silicone collection
- Raised silicone pieces create an easy-to-hold grip
- Innovative lay-flat design
- Part of Case-Mate’s Stand Out range
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Colour Name: Bubbles
The adorable Creatures range from Case-Mate has some exciting new additions in time for the launch of the iPhone in the form of Grizzly the Bear, Leafy the Giraffe, Tigris the Tiger, Ellie the Elephant and Pinky the Flamingo. This lovable range of cases adds an element of playful fun to the protection of your iPhone. These cute, animal inspired cases are eye-catching and are sure to make you stand out from the crowd whatever the occasion.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Not sure what people mean by the case falling off. As it's absolutely fine. This is my third casemate creature case.
The phone feels alot safer. If you're a person who drops their phone alot. This case is perfect for you.
The phone cover fits my iphone5s perfectly and I have dropped it a few times and my phone is safe as the cover is a rubbery plastic.
I would say the little plastic keyring "Paw" is a bit annoying but I just took it off.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Loved it when I first got it. It looks good and I got complimented on it. However, it stretched and is now a pain to use as it comes away from the phone. Read morePublished 5 months ago by O
It's exactly like the picture, it's just the case is a little loose on my iPhone 5s. My phone is supportive with the case on, just not my kind of supportive. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Kay
Fab. My cousin is thrilled. Would defintely recommend. very hard wearingPublished 13 months ago by MRS ANN HOLLIDAY