on 14 April 2010
Excellent book but the size of it makes it very unwieldy and definitely not portable. It would be better if it were divided into 2 or 3 volumes. I am a student nurse and find it an invaluable resource that will see me through the 4 years of the honours degree nursing course.
on 12 July 2010
This cutting-edge book is a unique book that gives a wide range of an enhanced information about medical-surgical. nursing. Its format and presentations are friendly reading. This book encompasses all aspects of the patient holistic care; from the medical point of view and the psychological dimensions of patient care. This book gives all the foundations perspectives on all aspect of medicine and surgery for any nurse who wish to specialise in certain fields of nursing. Also in my opoinion, this book overlaps with other health professional books. It stands abreast with other medical didactic books of medicine.
on 30 September 2012
I've used this during my college years and it has helped me a lot to pass the course and I'd gained so many knowledge. And now I'm working, I still use it. AN excellent book through the years!
on 4 August 2011
This was a book for my sister who's doing nursing and she finds it very handy. It came brand new in good condition. It took a while to get here though so dont wait until the last minute to get it!
on 26 June 2015
This book took ages to get to England from Texas in the US. Its an OK book. Its a pretty basic book as far a knowledge from it goes. Honestly it was cheep, but I wouldn't buy it again.
on 1 November 2013
Again, I ordered this for friends daughter, she loves it , finds it invaluable in her course work. And is very useful in conjunction with the handbook
on 19 February 2012
The price is really good for this huge book.It contains everything that a nurse student may need.I would recommend it.
on 18 March 2016
Good book excellent service, thanks
on 17 October 2015