on 15 November 2002
After a loud "brum" the little car BRUM goes off to the big town to have a good time at the airport, in the pizzeria, at a gymnast competition and at a museum. But everywhere Brum meets robbers and thieves. No problem for Brum! At a big-lamp-eye-glance Brum can manage every situation. At the airport Brum is chasing after thieves in a plane. He stops the plane and some thieves in the style of old "Stan and Olly" get caught. After helping a lady to catch her naughty dog and after chasing sucessfully after a running hoop of nice little girl, Brum catches the King of thieves (who robbed a crown in a museum) in a rolling cage. Everybody in town is glad. All the people are dancing and singing. My five year old son Daniel is crying fascinated: "Look, the little car is dancing along, too."
After having chased the robbers with success, Brum goes back to his shed. I ask my four little sons: "Well done?" ...and everybody is nodding.
on 7 September 2011
This dvd is simply great. I bought it for my son who is 19 months and obsessed with cars...... He loved it!
The only down side was that there wasnt really any behind the scenes footage which i love to trole through :-( but that aside... A must see!!!
on 10 August 2012
This programme is about ten years old. All it took was one watch on Cbeebies 10th anniversary weekend and our little lad (just turned two) was hooked! Great stuff, strong messages about right and wrong and as pre-school tv goes, not bad for adults too!
on 24 June 2012
I got this dvd for my grandson who is 21 months old. He love's watching it he would watch it all day long if he could. good service fast delivery would use this seller again
on 23 March 2014
well my son thinks so, that's all that matters, plus if it's on I know I have a few spare minutes to get myself sorted and know he isn't going to move, he's so engrossed.
on 4 September 2011
The DVD arrived promptly-I have 2 children under the age of 5 and they both LOVE BRUM! Would recommend it for any young children.
on 18 July 2015
grandkids love it.Its something they've not seen before after telling them that there mum grew up watching this.
on 26 January 2013
It is very good to see little tots watching it is a good show so now kids will be inspired by this litte car
on 6 November 2013
my boy of 4 loves brum so this was a perfect gift and of great quality many thanks would buy again.
on 21 July 2015
Did not work at all so I was refunded