- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Check out big titles at small prices with our Chart Offers in DVD & Blu-ray. Find more great prices in our Top Offers Store.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Bruce Lee - In Pursuit Of The Dragon [DVD]
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Documentary from celebrated Bruce Lee devotee, John Little, tracing the chronology of Lee s four films. Little follows Lee s footsteps from Macau, through Rome and Hong Kong, and blends re-mastered clips from Lee s films and interviews with key cast and crew to offer a unique insight into Lee s filmmaking style. This is the ultimate guide to Lee s short, yet inspirational movie career.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The DVD is very informative in respect of actually visiting and comparing how things have changed since Bruce actually filmed at the locations in the early seventies. However the documentary is not a guide to how Bruce made each film but rather where he filmed it and why the locations were chosen. There are some nice interviews with people who remember Bruce filming in their places of work as in the Ice factory featured in 'The big boss' As well as interviews with production managers who assisted him whether filming in Rome for 'The way of the dragon' or in Hong Kong for 'Enter the dragon' The documentary also has clips from all of these films with comparisons of how some scenes look today, and for the Bruce lee fan, how you can actually find them.
Good also to see that the Monk scene from 'Enter the dragon' is shown using the original dub of Bruce Lees voice rather than the one that John Little somewhat strangely added himself for the Special edition of 'Enter the dragon' a few years ago.
All in all a nice addition to any Bruce Lee fans DVD collection.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Ok as a one off watch looking at the locations but would have been better as a dvd extraPublished 5 months ago by Carl Jones
Once again a great addition to my Bruce Lee collection, thanks to a wonderful seller. This is quite an interesting doc by John Little.
Excellent documentary on bruce Lee,s film locations with bruce Lee . Historian john little a must have for bruce Lee fans...Published on 29 Jan. 2014 by Darryl
Great dvd Bruce Lee in pursuit of dragon, is all about the history and the life of bruce lees him self very good.Published on 16 Dec. 2012 by Miss Rosemary Plenty