on 1 April 2015
Very easy to use and does exactly what it says on the box. You only need a small amount, therefore you should have enough left for at least another 4/5 applications.
on 26 December 2011
Great product easy to use, good colour ,good coverage , enough product for more than one applications , good value for money will definately use again
on 9 October 2013
The missus wanted to use this product to cover some grey hairs. She has only used it once so far and it hasn't faded in two weeks so far
on 14 November 2013
Come on -go for it! Just makes me feel better. If I colour my head hair why not? 2 applications per box and it lasts quite well too.
on 26 October 2014
Does exactly what it claims to do. Effective and long lasting.
on 16 November 2010
I saw this product advertised on sites in the US a few years ago and was delighted to see it has become available here. I cannot properly review Brown Betty as I have not used it! The manufacturer and I disagree on how we define "the hair down there", their definition is detailed in the leaflet as the "safe zone" and is basically the area shown on the front of the box. You would actually have to be slightly crossing your legs, as in the picture, to ensure only the safe zone was revealed. Basically Betty's safe zone does not equal my grey zone, so it is useless!
0Comment6 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 January 2015
not bad
on 15 April 2013
It just didn't work! Colour didn't change to that promised on the pack, in fact it didn't colour at all. Won't be purchasing again.
11 comment0 of 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse