Price:£30.00+ £5.99 shipping

on 4 October 2011
The Brother toner printer cartridge arrived promptly. The box was quite squashed and the foil which contained the cartridge was not sealed; it had in fact been ripped open by someone. This left me wondering whether the cartrige had in fact been used before. It works well and I am waiting to see whether it will last as long as other Brother toners which I have bought in the past.If not, then my suspicions will be founded.
I don't think I would buy from this seller again - I will probably prefer to order from Staples or some other company which has provided me with products in the past.
Excellent toner cartridge though a touch pricey for my mind hence 4 not 5 stars! Mine however just keeps going and going. Can't recomemnd this and my Borther HL2030 hgihly enough as a standard everyday printer!

Worth looking to refill them though rather than buying original from someone like cartridge world. I bought the inkrite replacement toner which is spot on for price and quality.
on 4 May 2009
I was let down by well known shop. Their wesite was badly designed. So much so that the offer they advertised could not be purchased easily online. Through frustration, I halted the process and looked to see how much the product was with Amazon. It was a little more expensive but still a keen price. Amazon's simple website and quick delivery easily overcame the slight price advantage. I have never yet been let down by Amazon. Well done guys.
on 20 February 2010
Fast delivery as always.
Drum is manufactures own & made for printer so there is nothing to say about that.
on 18 February 2010
Brother laser toner cartridge, as to be expected, came up to standard and is 1 st class
on 1 February 2009
Exactly what it said on the box, but like all toner and inkjet cartridges, rather expensive in camparison to the price of a new printer. But a cheap secondary laser printer will save money in the long term instead of using your inkjet printer all the time.
on 28 December 2011
TWO PRINTER CARTRIDGES WERE SUPPLIED IN STRONG PACKAGING WELL WITHIN THE FORECAST DELIVERY TIME. EASY TO FIT AND SET TO WORK THE BROTHER PRODUCT IS MORE EXPENSIVE THAN THE CLONES ALSO AVAILABLE FROM AMAZON, BUT ARE BETTER VALUE FOR MONEY.
on 23 December 2010
good price for this product, arrived next day.
Impressed with the recycling instructions supplied with this product -simply pop the old toner in the box, stick on the label, leave the box at the post office - simple! why don't more companies do this?
on 7 April 2010
The box on this cartridge had been opened and taped back togther when we received it, the tab had also been removed from the cartridge suggesting it had been used prevously. Seems to be working fine but not too happy about receiving it in this condition.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 December 2011
This printer cartridge works well in my Brother printer. No need to pay three times as much for a Brother cartridge. It seems to last a decent length of time too, though have not measured precisely.