Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle

Size: Printer With Start Up Toner|Change

on 12 October 2014
I love this printer that prints at an astonishing 38 pages a minute kicking out the pages at a really rapid speed. I use a hosted version of Word and have had problems with Lexmark printers printing to my printer and thus I bought the brother in its place. It prints instantly from the cloud brilliantly fast and I'm sure will turn out to be most economical. This is my first wireless printer and the setup from the software worked first time which is always very pleasing. I bought a further three of these would highly recommend them.
on 19 June 2015
This is a great printer. It works over the internet, with a Mac and PC, and just seems to be trouble free and economical. I had a Samsung that was terrible, jamming, bad network interface. This Brother is so much better. Highly recommended.
on 20 May 2013
Bought this printer to use with iPads.
Easily set up and works perfectly.
Good value laser printer with duplex capability.
on 18 May 2015
This printer was used daily in our business, it developed a major fault 7 weeks after purchase, we are waiting for an on site repair.
on 28 February 2015
GREAT PRINTER, FAST AND TURNS OFF WHEN PRINTED, SO NO ENERGY WASTE.
on 2 October 2014
Perfect print quality but a bit noisy.
on 19 October 2015
We used the older models of printer throughout our our company for years. They used to be very good and reliable but he latest model HL-5470DW is terrible. The fuser unit overheats and the non stick coating comes off causing the paper to grip and this in turns causes a paperjam. This happens within the first month still with the original toner and drum.
on 17 March 2015