Brother DCP-J752DW A4 Colour Inkjet Multifunction Wireless Printer (Print/Scan/Copy)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Fast colour printing - speeds of up to 10 ipm (colour) and 12 ipm (mono), with a 20 sheet Document Feeder (ADF)
- Mobile printing and scanning - support for Brother iPrint and Scan, Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint and Cortado WorkPlace
- Photo capture centre - print from and scan directly to a memory card
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
All-in-One A4 Inkjet Printer with duplex, wireless and cloud connectivity
Packed with cleverly connected, productivity-boosting features, the all-in-one DCP-J752DW is designed to fit perfectly into your home office set up.
- Print, copy and scan in one compact machine
- Rapid print speeds in both mono and colour
- Automatic 2-sided printing
- Connect direct to your smartphone, tablet or digital camera
- Cloud compatible
- Wireless network ready
- LCD colour touchscreen control
A Wireless Printer that Seamlessly Connects to Your Entire Network
With the DCP-J752DW, converting your digital files into printed documents - and vice versa - couldn't be easier.
Cut Your PC Out of the Equation by Printing straight from your digital devices
This multifunction machine lets you print images direct from your digital camera, USB memory stick or media card - just plug in and you're ready to go.
You can also use the iPrint & Scan app, Apple AirPrint or Google Cloud Print to print remotely from smartphone and tablet devices including iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows Mobile.
Connect direct to the cloud
You can print to or scan from the cloud-connected DCP-J752DW direct to online accounts like Box, One Drive, Google Drive, Evernote, Dropbox, Facebook, Flickr and Picasa for ultimate simplicity.
Get impressive results, fast
Offering print speeds of up to 12 ipm in mono and 10 ipm in colour, the DCP-J752DW create your finished documents quickly and efficiently.
And scanning and copying multiple pages for larger projects is a much easier job with the 20 sheet automatic document feeder.
Edit your scanned documents in Office
The Office Document Creator enables you to scan and then edit hard copies of your documents so you can get the job done right.
And you can easily navigate the various handy features of this all-in-one inkjet printer via the 6.8 cm touchscreen control.
Reduce your printing costs
Optional high-yield ink cartridges that can print up to 600 mono and 600 colour pages mean you get the same high quality results for a lower cost per page.
Add in the automatic double-sided printing function and keeping your running costs down is easy.
The DCP-J752DW also complies with the Energy Star environmental standard, guaranteeing both low energy consumption and noise levels.
Brother AIO Printer
Windows/Mac Driver Software
Quick Setup Guide
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
My initial impression is very good and I'm awarding it five stars, although I did consider reducing that to four due to the - at least for me - a somewhat complicated installation. It took me about two hours to get the Wi/Fi to work but this was only after I realised it was necessary to reboot my BT hub. If you're a patient type and follow the step by step instructions which appear once you've inserted the installation disc into your computer, I think you'll be OK but do reboot your router after you've put the code into your printer.
The unit appears to be well made, looks impressive and I'm please I paid extra money to get quality. The printer is quieter than many and doesn't make disturbing clunking noises.
I do very little photo printing but I can report that text is sufficiently crisp to suit my needs and I'm hoping running costs will be far more economical than my Kodak printer which I'm going to very happily toss into my bin! However tempted, do NOT buy a Kodak printer! The ink cartridges are cheaper than some but their life is very limited and you can't print black or scan unless you replace the colour cartridge which will run out even if you never print colour.
This printer uses four cartridges, so it isn't necessary to replace them all when one becomes empty and some other reports indicate that they last well.
1. It cleans excessively - every time I turn it on it cleans itself, plus it sometimes fires itself up when not in use to clean itself some more. All this is using ink. I usually only need to print 1-2 pieces of paper 2-4 times a week, so this is an awful lot of ink used for cleaning and very little for printing. The whole point of buying this printer was that I print rarely. My old canon never cleaned itself like this and I feel that despite the Which? test results, this printer may prove more expensive for ink.
2. There is no 'off' button. If I turn this printer on and print 1 page, the printer stays on for an hour until it shuts itelf down. The only other way to turn it off is to turn the power off at the plug. If you do that, however, it performs an extra thorough cleaning cycle when you turn it back on again so using extra ink.
3. I had some .pdf line drawings which I tried to print while someone waited. It spooled for a full 20 minutes before it was able to print the first single sheet. I thought it had got stuck and wouldn't print at all so arranged for some else to print them for me. But I was surprised when page 1 popped out of the printer 20 minutes after the person who needed the printouts had left. I had wanted to print 6 slightly different pages. This would have taken 2 hours. My old canon would have done it in a few minutes.
I regret buying this printer.Read more ›
This problem may apply to other models and cartridge types, but I can only speak from my own experience and research.
I have just been caught by this. The main reason I bought a Brother was for the economical ink and I can't use it; I'm currently having to pay £16 for a single black cartridge. The printer is fine, but the running costs are now prohibitive.
I expect that the compatible cartridge manufacturers will at some point come up with a chip which is compatible with this firmware, but those on sale at the moment do not work. I had to send back the batch that I bought with the printer.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It works well. No problems really. Got it as ink seems cheaper for this machine than many others.Published 6 months ago by Snazgul
Very good. It's proved fairly economical with ink, possibly because I tend to use 'fast' printing and the 'mono' setting when copying. It prints, copies and scans well. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Jonny|Herts
Still learning how it all works pleased with delivery and productPublished 7 months ago by Mrs S Holdsworth
Have just updated to a wireless printer. But, my old brother 6 year old is still going strong. Having read some customer comments,here are my views. Read morePublished 7 months ago by P.A. W.
This is a proper review. Not some - oh the delivery was slow type review - no it's a scathing review of a sub standard printer - the printer does not offer economy ink setting,... Read morePublished 8 months ago by Jesper
The printer is excellent, but be warned: when I bought it, I also bought a set of replacement cartridges as advertised on the same page. Read morePublished 8 months ago by D M Caulkin
Ordered this to replace and old HP printer.
The printer itself was very easy to set up and connect to my wifi system - pretty much done in 5 minutes. Read more
It arrived within the stated time, Its easy to use and the ink seems to last for ages so a lot cheaper to run than my previous make. Would recommendPublished 9 months ago by Chris