Brother DCP-J132W A4 All-In-One Colour Multifunction Wireless Inkjet Printer
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Fast colour printing
- Built-in wireless networking
- Mobile printing and scanning - support for Brother iPrint and Scan, Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint and Cortado WorkPlace
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This compact all-in-one offers the best of all worlds - it prints, scans and copies with enhanced connectivity and excellent usability. The device offers wireless connectivity and it's easy to print directly from Apple IOS, Blackberry, Android and Windows mobile devices. It prints at speeds of up to 11 ipm (ISO/IEC) while the high-yield ink cartridges help to reduce print costs. The 1 line LCD colour LCD display offers quick and simple navigation.
1 x Brother DCP-J132W Inkjet Multifunction Printer - Colour - Plain Paper Print - Desktop (DCPJ132WZU1)
From the Manufacturer
All-in-One Inkjet Printer with Wireless Connectivity
An affordable entry-level inkjet printer that’s as designed as it is practical.
Small in stature but packed with features
Easy to use, good looking and always reliable, the compact DCP-J132W’s will perfectly slot into your home office set up.
Ultra convenient mobile connectivity
There’s no need to switch on your PC when you can use Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint or the Brother iPrint&Scan app to print straight to the DCP-J132W from compatible devices including iPhones, iPads, Blackberrys, Android devices and Windows phones.
Easy-to-operate features that save you time
The 1-line LCD display on this space-saving inkjet printer offers simple navigation when you’re scanning and copying, while rapid print speeds in both mono and colour mean your documents are ready to go fast. Plus the optional high-yield ink cartridges can help you keep your printing costs down.
- Print, copy and scan
- Print speeds of 11 ppm in mono and 6 ppm in colour
- High quality print resolution (up to 6,000 x 1,200 dpi)
- Wireless network ready
- Print direct from your tablet or smartphone using the iPrint&Scan app, Apple AirPrint or Google Cloud Print
|Functions||Print, Copy and Scan||Print, Copy and Scan||Print, Copy and Scan|
|Print Speed (mono/colour)||11/6 ipm||11/6 ipm||12/10 ipm|
|LCD||1 Line LCD||4.5 cm colour LCD||6.8 cm colour touch screen|
|Connectivity||USB and Wireless||USB and Wireless||USB and Wireless|
|Paper Capacity||100 sheets||100 sheets||100 sheets|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||410 x 374 x 161 mm||410 x 374 x 161 mm||410 x 374 x 161 mm|
|Weight||6.9 kg||7 kg||7.8 kg|
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
EDIT 2: Another follow up. It turns out the ink carts do get disabled at chip-level once they are completely empty unfortunately, so if you refill then you will need some ARC chips (that usually come with them). They seem okay if you refill before they're empty though.
1) It uses sensors to detect how full the cartridge is, not the chip, so refilling them is way easier. You can swap the chips onto some refill cartridges (the ones I bought anyway) as no data seems to be stored about ink levels on them. The printer asks you if you replaced a cartridge if you remove, refill and replace it - if you hit yes, it resets it back to full. No more of Epson's guessing how full the cartridge is and then disabling it.
The carts are also at the front, behind a little door - not inside the printer. It has a CISS sort of mechanism. I think Brother may produce the only refillable printers now - Epson have disabled most non-genuine carts in their newest firmware update.
2) It doesn't go through the horrific ink purge cycle every time you turn it on, power it off or breathe on it - you save the date and time on it and it does all the maintenance itself when needed. At least 1/3 to 1/2 of the ink in my Epson just ended up in the waste ink tank. Not only does this save an awful lot of ink, it also saves a lot of time - and after a week's use I haven't seen it need to head clean, or manually had to head clean it, in the slightest.Read more ›
I did not even need to use the CD to install this machine. The instructions are very simple to follow & show on the printer screen, as well as in the supplied booklet . It is quite different from previous printers I have owned in it's paper loading, but not difficult. It prints quickly, even giving a black & white option (which I have missed in the 2 previous printers I owned.One was an Epson but I cannot remember the other now). It is slow at photocopying so would not suit an office or an impatient person! I do not yet know how the ink cartridges will perform/last. I keep the power connected as advised, but the printer sleeps when not in use, quickly coming back to life when needed & NOT going through that ink charging process so hated by so many.
I have only had this little Brother a week now, so fingers crossed I do not have any negative reports in the future.
02/03/2014 This is a later post & I wanted to correct what I stated above re copying. It is NOT slow at all. I do not know how I came to say that, so apologies are required. I am very happy with my little Brother.
A bit fiddly to get the wifi working but I used a USB cable to get the connection and now the wifi works perfectly stand alone.
Very easy and fast for photocopying.
Colour Printing is not "photo quality", but perfectly adequate for everyday documents and general printing.
Easy to fit the individual black and 3 colour cartridges and cheap to buy replacements.
Overall I am very impressed.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The colour reproduction doesn't seem very good to me, but it is handy having the copying facility. Haven't moved to it from my old Epson scanner yet. Put of by the instructions!Published 29 days ago by steveyol
Great at more than half the price..... shame they have gone back to the original price on the web.Published 1 month ago by Cocobean
Excellent printer - no bells and whistles, but very reliable, easy to use and was inexpensive - and the inks seem to last ages. Read morePublished 1 month ago by P. Haynes
Will not take any other than original Brother cartridges even those which profess to be compatible so the cheap price for the printer is offset by the extortionate price of the... Read morePublished 2 months ago by richcrafts