on 26 December 2013
These were bought for my daughter. A Christmas present but at her request She has had these before (in a different colour) and they are her favourite running shoes. She finds them comfortable and supportive in the right places. As I do not run I can only offer a second hand opinion, but as they are her 2nd or 3rd pair, I think that speaks for itself.
on 8 January 2015
These are B width (medium) not D width (wide) as stated in the description. Too uncomfortable for me to run in.

Very disappointed considering the great price - thankfully free return on said item.
on 31 January 2014
Excellent trainers - just the right amount of support without being too rigid. Am training for the marathon and have bought 2 identical pairs of this trainer and alternate them - perfect!
on 21 February 2014
Reliable product, have had brooks Ravenna before and these are as expected.
Comfortable supportive running shoe that I will probably keep on buying.