Size: Medium|Colour: Black - Black|Change
Price:£43.99

on 9 October 2014
Bought for my wife. She loves these. Lots of support. Not see-through at all. She clocks up around 25 miles a week in these (I bought her 3 pairs) and she says that they wash well and don't 'pill' up. Brooks is a big brand to runners in America and doesn't have the name recognition that Nike, Adidas, and Reebok have in the UK, but they are a better product if you are a runner.
on 6 February 2015
Very flattering. Ankle are a little narrow (I have very broad ankles though for a woman) and I find the zip can rub a little and blister the skin, easily sorted by wearing ankle socks though. Would buy again.
on 9 December 2014
Really nice tights and keep me warm on frosty runs. Only down side is they are a bit short in the waist but being tall, this is a common problem for me.
on 4 September 2014
True to size fit, this my second pair, love them. Used for outdoor training
on 9 August 2014
Fit well
Good quality
Wash really well
I have bought several pairs and will continue to buy if available

See one answered question