Size: 14 UKColour: RedChange
Price:£58.32 - £68.39

on 31 July 2014
BUYERS BEWARE :This is the second pear of extra-wide fit trainers I have ordered this year from Amazon only to be delivered regular fit. Whats wrong with you Amazon? Once is a mistake, twice is a fiddle. I ordered 10 rather than 10.5 because they were supposed to be wide (F) fit. They are not 4E, not even 2E, shey state D regular on the box and on the shoe. When I chacked back they say that on the order too. But when the description before you order is WIDE. When you click to order it changes your order. As I say this happened to me months ago when I ordered a pair of New Balance. It is not a mistake, it is a very dodgy sales practice.
Coming back to the shoe, They are long enough, so I am hoping they will stretch. However they do not feel as stable as my other trainers, not sure if it is design or narrowness of the sole. If you dont have wide feet they might be OK? Overall they are wearable, and comfortable, but not as comfortable/stable as New Balance, Nike or even Sketchers. Disappointed more in Amazon than the shoe.
on 4 July 2015
These shoes are excellent on road and also for some off-road running. They are balanced well for me, a small built person. Good cross foot support on the ground strike. I will be staying with the Aduros as this is my second pair now.
on 27 October 2014
Great shoes, as always from Brooks. Comfy, supportive but lightweight and they wear very well. Great price from Amazon. A+++++
on 8 February 2014
Been using Brooksfor a few years now,Aduro were a new model,they fitted fine.Ran out in them first few times over about 10ks,got sore calves but read that this can happen when changing styles,so carried on,was ok.
Then moved up to 9 mile ish,and now have arch injury in left foot, not run for 9 days now.
Aduro have extra cushioning,making them quite wide,which i was looking for,but as i`ve found out,at the expense of stability,allowing your foot to move,these are neutral trainers ,you don`t want your foot to move too much,i.e underpronating,leaning over,otherwise why go for neutral ?!
ok for short distance,but wouldn`t go too far,i`ve gone back to Summon !
on 27 April 2015
The product is itself fake and very bad quality
on 17 July 2014