on 25 August 2014
This is the first time I have ever bought shoes over the internet and I am very happy with my first experience.
I have to wear orthopedic insoles and was looking for good supportive shoes and here I have found them.
The runners are looking good, are fitting perfect and are very comfortable to wear, if on the feet all day.
I am delighted with my new runners ;-D
on 23 January 2014
I've just purchased my 2nd pair of these. I purchased the first pair when I researched into a trainer that provides support after a bad leg break. These are perfect, cushioned and have fantastic arch support.
on 2 May 2014
These shoes are great, I feel "safe" wearing them. They may not look too elegant but they do the business for me and I think they will last a long time too!
on 3 March 2014
It fits for purpose I like it very much It helps me for cold weather .It helps me keep worm in cold season.
on 9 September 2014
I liked the fact these were chunky with a higher wedge heel than most trainers BUT I really wanted something which resembled a shoe to wear with pants. Sadly with the clumsy looking wide Velcro straps (which also makes them look cheap) they definitely look more like trainers.
on 17 April 2016
Perfect for me for work am on my feet for long periods very comfortable
on 29 October 2015
Tough but light, comfy and supportive
on 16 October 2014