Size: Large|Colour: brown / khaki|Change

on 23 March 2013
First of all I have to say amazon's service is fantastic. But the product is a disappointment. I ordered this cap twice in black/grey. First time it was asymmetric and had excessive lining. The second one was not much better. It's just awkward, the shape and the design. If you look at Brixton commercial, you get immediately impressed by how stylish and cool a cap or hat is on a model. But it's just the picture. The real thing is something else. I also ordered a Brixton poker pie hat 2 years ago from another online store. It had the same poor quality. If you want a decent quality with style, order a Stetson. It may cost twice the price of a Brixton. But it's worth every penny. If you want something very affordable, you should go and shop at H&M or Topman. This Brixton is a confused brand which has poor quality but asks for a middle to high price.
on 3 April 2015
I love these hats. I have a couple. They can be a bit inconsistent as far as fit goes, but always a great hat.
on 6 May 2013
really nicely designed hat. feels quality, has a good lining and a great little metal button badge on the side. i've bought 4, one for me on my wedding day, and 3 for my best men! havent worn for long periods yet so cant comment on long lasting wear.
on 5 February 2014
just as it saidin the advert.and the size is generous and the quality is very good, very good allround cap