Format: Paperback|Change

on 30 December 2010
Dont be fooled by Amazon also recomending "The Last Party" it is the same book just a change of publisher. Don't fall into the same trap as I did.
on 11 March 2016
I was brought up listening to the likes of Oasis, Blur, Pulp ect and the Britpop era I find fascinating. I was lucky enough to remember the battle of the bands, Oasis vs Blur. What a great time to be alive. A must for any Britpop fan.
on 12 February 2016
The best book on the 1990's I've read. Entertaining, informative and some class quotes from Britpop legends such as the Gallaghers.
on 13 March 2010
I bought this book recently it arrived on the Monday and I finished reading it a couple of days later. A good reflection of the times. Having seen most of the bands mentioned in the book it was a bit of an eye opener learning about what was actually going on behind the scenes of the music business at the time.

If you liked the new wave of new wave then I'm pretty sure you will enjoy reading this as much as I did.