Size: 100 ml|Change

on 9 October 2009
This secent from Britney's range is more floral than her previous ones which have all in my opinion been very sweet. I think on the whole it smells very pretty and is a little bit of a more grown up scent then earlier ones also. This is my perfume of choice at the moment and many people comment on how lovley it is and "what is your perfume?". So it must be good!!
on 13 December 2010
This product is worth its five stars given, the packaging is incredible and very elegantly designed, the actual perfume bottle is very beautiful and unique. The fragrance on the other hand is of high class as it smells expensive and the item is very well priced too. very worth it and it makes such a brilliant present for somebody.
on 4 November 2012
The first time I opened the box holding the fragrance, I thought...WOW. The box is beautifully designed. You see a heart with a line through it quite often, on the box a few times I think, and one on the bottle. The bottle has a beautiful design, it's not like other bottles, it's unique. The scent is amazing! The first time I smelt this fragrance, it blew me away! It was really divine! I totally regret purchasing the 30ml, I'm sure I will go through it in no time! The scent is sweet, not too sweet, but it is sweet. I believe the notes are honeysuckle, Tangerine, Amber and Linden Blossom but that's all I can remember! I would totally recommend this as a Christmas present! The fragrance is very well priced! ! :D
This perfume comes in an unusual bottle. It is a bit like half of a cube cut on the diagonal. It's see-through, but with a green tint.

The perfume itself smells a little bit sweet, and certainly to me it smells of apple mixed with honeysuckle. It's not advertised as smelling of apples but this is what I get from it.

It lasts pretty well and there is still a faint smell of it at the end of the day when I applied it in the morning.

Overall, it's a nice light perfume which is good for everyday wear.

Recommended.
on 25 March 2016
Not happy, the bottle wobbled and the glass thicker than the one I bought from the Perfume Shop and bottle lacking silver decor. Fragrance wore off quickly too! Believe this is fake..guess it's my fault for paying such a rediculous amount. Read reviews lower down which complain of the same thing. Disappointed! Next time I'll buy from The Perfume Store. Genuine article is lovely.
review image
on 18 October 2015
Absolutely beautiful perfume, whenever I wear it people ask what it is... It's worth mentioning that Britney Spears perfumes are made by ELIZABETH ARDEN, love this, hope they never discontinue it,because I've never found a perfume I like as much
on 30 December 2013
I had bought a bottle from Duty Free in Dubai Airport and it was very nice. long lasting on the skin! I can't believe the versions sold in Europe fade so quickly. It hardly lasts till noon! Not happy about it!
on 28 June 2011
I recently purchased Britney Spears Believe Eau de Parfum.
Since using this fragrance i have had so many compliments and people wanting the name of the perfume. Daft as it may sound but i feel more confident wearing Believe and feel so much more extrovert. I would definately buy this over and over again.
on 26 July 2013
Great fresh lingering scent. People always asking what I'm wearing. Awkward but pretty bottle to be able to hold and squirt. Great price too
on 9 August 2012
Waw, I could't "believe" har har my eyes when I seen this on Amazon for such a bargain price, £17.50p!! for 100ml EDP!! I LOVE this perfume , first smelt it on a friend and worn it ever since. It's a head turner and gets loads of compliments. Item was factory sealed and adequatley packaged in a large padded jiffy bag and received item within amazon's delivery timescale. So happy with purchase, buy with confidence. You won't be dissapointed.

See one answered question