Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 25 Jul 2007 17:13:44 BDT
Last edited by the author on 25 Jul 2007 17:21:33 BDT
Anita Lecea says:
I initally wanted to know if this was the British or American version but then was able to answer my own question by looking at the name of the publisher. But what makes this different than the normal set. Is it bound differently?

In reply to an earlier post on 27 Jul 2007 21:27:18 BDT
Logander says:
They are bound differently. They are the deluxe versions of the UK children's editions. (They include the pictures from the front of the regular UK children's versions.)

In reply to an earlier post on 31 Jul 2007 04:19:33 BDT
Alex Riggle says:
What I want to know is this: are they actually sewn, or just glued? I'm in the USA an I really want to get the British edition, but all the "hardcover" HP books we have are just glued -- it's like a paperback book glued into hard covers, and falls apart sooner rather than later. If this really is sewn, I'll be happy to buy it and pay the shipping to get it here (I live in Seattle).

In reply to an earlier post on 17 Aug 2007 22:12:58 BDT
J. S. Cooper says:
I am in the US and have read both versions, then gave the American version away. I have had no problem with the bindings. I purschased mine right here on Amazon.co.UK
Jim
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  25 Jul 2007
Latest post:  17 Aug 2007

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Harry Potter Box Set I-VI
Harry Potter Box Set I-VI by J K Rowling (Hardcover - 1 Oct. 2005)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (16)