- Hardcover: 302 pages
- Publisher: Continnuum-3PL (30 Mar. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1441104283
- ISBN-13: 978-1441104281
- Product Dimensions: 15.6 x 1.8 x 23.4 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 4,353,958 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
British Prime Ministers and Democracy: From Disraeli to Blair Hardcover – 30 Mar 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Quinault is by no means insensitive to context, and he is particularly attuned to the international influences on democratic debate... fun to read and brings together an array of interesting material. --Reviews in History
About the Author
Roland Quinault is Senior Research Associate at the Institute of Historical Research, University of London, London, UK. Formerly at London Metropolitan University, he has taught British political history for many years and is an authority on William Gladstone.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Browse and search another edition of this book.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Historical > Britain
- Books > Biography > Historical > Countries & Regions > Europe
- Books > Biography > Political > Britain
- Books > Biography > Political > United States
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Ireland
- Books > History > Europe > France > French Heads of State
- Books > History > Political History > Democracy
- Books > History > Political History > Politicians
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media & Communication Industries > Press & Journalism