Format: Paperback|Change

on 11 January 2012
I bought this book after deciding it was high time I could understand what goes on in Westminster to run our country. The book is well written but it could really do with a glossary as I struggled with some of the terms they used. If you have a basic knowledge already then this may be a good buy but for absolute beginners ( i.e ME!!! ) it was quite difficult to understand sometimes.
on 23 March 2013
not exactly a book that fully explains how our system works in great depth, seems to gloss over some of it pretty quickly, more a mix of our political structure with an overview of recent history as an overlay...however, this still gives you a decent grasp of whats happening......still well worth reading .
on 19 March 2012
For anyone who needs a politics book to help them understand a topic or for research this is a brilliant book to use. I needed information for my politics subject at uni and it was easy to read and understand. It was written in a way that means anyone can pick it up and read it and know what it is talking about without even knowing anything about politics before. Definitely would recommend it for your studies.
on 20 May 2015
Clear and concise but very liberal leaning.
on 25 June 2015
Just as expected, good stuff.
on 14 February 2011