Format: Paperback|Change

on 31 August 2015
The book is very interesting but I think at some points the book has been labored, a example is if one Fashion Designer has said London offers many advantages etc, it is expressed more than a few times.

The photography is good and I think the cover is very pretty but it lacked for me. I expected a bit more from this book and I also think they have chosen predictable Fashion Designers to write about, a example of this is Vivienne Westwood and Burberry Prorsum.

I think this book is good for a source of information, unfortunately for me I wouldn't quite "reach" for it every time.
on 13 January 2014
Bought as a gift excellent gift reasonable price, greatly appreciated by recipient ( a fashion undergraduate) .straightforward useful text a good read
on 23 April 2016
Beautiful book. Well written. Great for sourcing information at A-Level and degree!