- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: Hodder Education; 2 edition (25 Jun. 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1444108670
- ISBN-13: 978-1444108675
- Product Dimensions: 19.6 x 0.7 x 26.4 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 49,933 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
OCR British Depth Study 1890-1918 Second Edition (OCR Modular History) Paperback – 25 Jun 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Prepare students thoroughly for OCR Paper 2 with this textbook combining exam advice, contextual knowledge and practice source investigations.
About the Author
Colin Shephard and Rosemary Rees are senior thoroughly familiar with the requirements of the major Modern World History specifications.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Ireland
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Wales
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > World War I 1914-1918
- Books > History > Europe > World War I 1914-1918
- Books > History > Military History > World War I
- Books > School Books > Secondary
- Books > Young Adult > Education & Reference
- Books > Young Adult > History > Europe