on 31 December 1997
This may be the first time in your life that you will be confronted with the answer to why you're on this planet. At times, I thought this book was being written while I read it. My inner life was transformed, sometimes only hours prior to encountering the explanation within the text. Intuitively sound, and articulately expressed, this is among the best channeled material I've ever seen. The metaphysics discussed are coherent and consistent with the best of new age philosophy. This book is sure to open your eyes to new possibilities and leave you hungry for the sequel.
on 14 July 1998
I first read this book five years ago, and was totally captivated by it. I had never been exposed to information from channeled sources, so there was an element of newness for me, along with the quality of the content.
I reached a point after a few months where I began to feel that some of the content wasn't accurate, that it was a story told to accomplish a purpose, but wasn't literally the truth. This sense has served me well. I recommend this book, but also recommend that you take from it only the parts that your life and heart tell you are for you. Leave the rest.
One of the best points about this book is the emphasis on setting intentions. They give excellent examples of intentions. One of the greatest benefits in my life from this book is living in a more purposeful way, using intentions to steer the direction of my life.
on 12 December 2001
Interesting book. The basic message throughout seems to be that we should stop limiting our thoughts, beliefs and perceptions. Good advice, I think, even if it is interstellar! :)
on 8 November 2007
This was the second book of this type that I had read, and it was so chock full of information and collaborated on the first book that I read that I just have to think that there really is something of this sort going on.

This book is not in the same context as David Icke's books on reptiles morphing into humans, It is more in line with the Ra books, "The Law of One". This book is a warning for all human kind. It tells us that we are not at the top of the food chain. We are being bred and kept for sustenance by fourth density beings. No way, you think. Well, read for yourself. The information is compelling, and if research is done, you'll find a great many things are made clear.

The next step after this is to read Laura Knight-Jadczyk's "Secret History of the World". Laura's book delves even deeper into the things that Barbara unfolds before us.
on 22 February 2008
I cannot rate this wonderful book too highly. For anybody drawn to the manifold mysteries of life, and for anybody who is ready to progress into a higher state of being, reading these pages will provide an extraordinary revelation: that he or she already KNOWS this information, it is there, in our minds, in our bodies, the resonance of knowledge KNOWN, simply awaiting a key (in the form of this book) to unlock. Beautifully, elegantly transcribed from a source beyond our planetary dimension, here is information infinitely more important and relevant than any earth-bound lower vibration. This book opens doors, and once opened, we can never be quite the same again, but then, why would we wish to be?
on 7 April 2003
When we realize the powers of thought and word we will no longer use them mindlessly. The doubting of this is another thought creation itself. Open your eyes and stop destroying you power by doubting that you have any. You have ability to manifest anything in life and when this is aligned with Divine will you are in for the most glorious of experiences. Total surrender in bliss and ecstasy. This will reverberate around the planet and awaken all who are ready. Think it. Know it. Live it.
What do you want in this world, fear or love ?
on 20 April 2015
I actually had this book a few years ago in my very early twenties when I was just beginning to learn that there was much more to the world than we're ever taught. However, at the time I was caught up in the New Age nonsense and in my naivety I began following a person who could be thought of as a cult 'leader'. I threw this book out because the 'leader' really did not like it. Many years later and a lot wiser I re-bought this book and I'm so glad I did - it makes SO much sense to me now and it's really as if i'm being talked to directly, and very personally.

Even thought I took a wrong turn in my early twenties, if I had not I probably would have not understood this book properly, or appreciated it. It's amazing how even when you have your dark days, those dark days can teach you so very much and then you can look back and say I know why I experienced that and look what it's taught me!

I'd also like to add that I am very weary of channeled material as much of it is hogwash nowadays. This is one of the truest channelings along with the Ra Material in my personal opinion.
99 comments|One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 August 2015
This woman is a fraud. She took her information from Billy Meier (who is actually authentic and has tonnes of evidence, look on thefutureofmankind.co.uk or figu.org and look into his profound work), she then addded in her own delusional views and had made tonnes of money from it. I can't believe she pulled it off. She was not channeled information. She's a liar and she makes me sick.
on 24 January 1999
months before i read this book i read a book called freud jung and the occult. in that book it said the freud and jung both thought that they had a special number they always saw. after i read this i wondered what my number was. after a while of seeing a certain number everywhere i decided that my number was undoubtly 22. for months i saw 22 everywhere. everytime i saw it i would think, this means somthing. i thought about 22 so much that i thought i might be slipping a bit. imagine my surprise when i got to the last chapter in bringers of the dawn :-) peace
on 9 November 2010
I have just finished this book and found it a true gem. Being an avid explorer of different states of conciousness I had already discovered many of these truths to be very real. This book was merely confirmation & nothing was a shock to me. This book helps explain our real purpose here and why things are as they are. I am not going to reveal too much more to ruin the surprises and your reading experience. If you attempt to read this book without any backround knowledge you will say its complete rubbish as this is how you have been programmed to respond. Nothing any of the other reviewers say will change your mind. So I say watch the TV less, turn inside and validate this knowledge for yourself. Its all there within you all - you dont need this book to show you that. The truth will set you free. Oh and to the other reviewer who had seen 22 everywhere before reading this I had been too, which made me want to read this book so much more when I saw your review so thank you.