Positive thinking is about being able to accept the ups and the downs of life, to feel grateful for what we have and to look forward to the future.
Brilliant Positive Thinking will show you how to reap the benefits of positive thinking, giving you the necessary the tools to make the most of your life, whatever you have experienced.
· Information on transforming negative feelings to positive feelings in simple steps
· Guidance on how to deal with negative people and lessening their influence on you
· Identifying your emotional triggers and learning to control them
From the Back Cover
If you can harness the power of positive thinking you will be happier, healthier, more resilient, successful and better looking.
Ok, that last bit might be a slight exaggeration, but it is true that positive thinking will put you in the driving seat of your life, and this book will show you how.
This is no homily to optimism. Instead it is a no-nonsense toolkit of techniques to develop healthy thinking habits. With these tools you can look to the future with confidence that it holds great things for you.
- Ditch the bad thinking habits that are holding you back
- Develop the skills to think positively and avoid negative thinking traps
- Have a robust mindset to deal with every aspect of life from the most joyful to the most painful
- Reduce your stress and increase your ability to achieve your goals
About the Author
Sue Hadfield has taught English in comprehensive schools for twenty years. She has spent the last ten years teaching adults creative writing, study skills, assertiveness, and career and personal development at University of Sussex and for community groups. Sue has co-authored How to be assertive and Bounce for Pearson Education.