For many people, networking is an important aspect of their job, but despite this, few are actually taught how to do it effectively.
This book is packed full of tried and tested techniques and secrets from some of the UKs most successful networkers. It contains useful tools, anecdotes and real life examples of people who have used networking to secure their dream jobs, make career moves, grow their business or even find their life partner.
Whether you are:
- Searching for that lucrative new client
- Planning on how to get that dream job
- Looking for creative ways to resolve a crisis
- Wanting to raise your profile at work or in social circles
- Desiring the courage to speak to the person you badly want to, but darent
- Determined to get that coveted promotion and make more money
Your success lies in your ability to network, and Brilliant Network is your guide to success.
DON'T BE GOOD, BE BRILLIANT