on 17 July 2016
This thing is great, it rolls around on its own, plays music and flashes. It talks in other languages but not awfully clearly. You need quite a bit of floor space to allow it to roll around fully but is great fun for my daughter to chace after, loved watching it roll around when she was just learning to sit too, now she toddles around after it. Great fun, would make an excellent Christmas present for a child age 6+ months or first birthday.
on 14 March 2015
It's fantastic! My 10 month old isn't crawling and thought this might motivate her and it does. She has started to try to grab it and pulls herself towards it. It has different degrees of rolling, it rolls around in small circles and then takes off quite fast and into the other room. The melodies and lights are fantastic. I would definitely recommend it. You can change the language from English, Spanish and French by the slide of a button. It came within the timeframe, but was a little dusty. I had to wash it with a soapy cloth, as recommended, before use.
on 5 December 2011
Bright Starts Having a Ball(TM) Roll & Chase Bumble Bee(TM) (Yellow)
Very funny ball toy for babies around 9 months. When they crawl even more fun. Must have!
my 10 moth old loves it.
on 17 November 2014
I have bought it for a Christmas present but enjoyed playing & trying it out. It is a good size for a child to roll along the floor & also press the different coloured shapes that tell you what colour, what shape it is & it plays a tune. Good value.
on 17 October 2015
Ordered this for my 8month old neice for christmas, looks fantastic!! Very well packaged and arrived in good time. Will definitely be ordering again for friends children gifts.
on 10 January 2014
grandson loves it lots of different learning form it plus grandson is kept active with it moving about recommend this item
on 30 November 2015
I had the vtech one for my son when he was little it was lovely to find this for my daughter now loud and playful a cute Xmas present on Xmas day! She loved it when she saw it in toys r us
on 23 June 2015
My little grandson loves this toy. It is bright, musical and fun. He has just learned to crawl and has great fun chasing it around the room, laughing and giggling.
on 7 January 2016
My daughter loves this toy. It actually encouraged her to crawl, so I'm really pleased. Arrived within ED and packaged well. Would definitely buy again
on 17 April 2016
Had high hopes but really disappointed. Doesn't really roll that far and my son finds it less interesting than a pile of stacking cups!

See one answered question