on 1 April 2013
I bought this book for my nephew (now 2) and its one of his favourites. Its a sweet story with lovely pictures. My partner is a caver and there arent many books with caves in so I will be buying it for my son too.
on 18 April 2010
An excellent story that keeps the little ones interested from the beginning right up to the surprise ending. But the real plus point of the book is it's beautiful illustrations - bright colours and lots of detail on every page. My 3 year old loved the first Bright Stanley so she has been absolutely thrilled with this follow up. She hope's there are more to come!
on 4 July 2010
My little boy is nearly 3 and loved the 1st bright stanley book from when he was 2, have just got this one and he loves too. He joins in with some of the words and during the story he puffs his face out and then hides his head in his t-shirt - soo cute!! and then pulls funny faces at other parts. We read it EVERY night! Lovely pictures too - bright and sparkly.
on 5 June 2010
Bright Stanley is brill my 3yr old daughter and 21mth old son both love him- lots of bright illustrations sparkley surprise ending in the cave monster book, sounds scarey but teaches them that not all is as it first appears. good for boys and girls not too much writting so you can read it before they get bored and turn the page.
on 13 March 2010
My young son LOVED the first Bright Stanley and I have to say this story is even better! Even though the book arrived only a few days ago, we have read it together at least 10 times and the brilliant plot has not yet failed to make my son wriggle and giggle with excitement. It's a real joy to read and highly recommended.
on 31 March 2010
What a fantastic read- a beautiful adventure story from begining to end, which had us all on the edge of our seats.
Fantastic illustrations, my daughter especially loved feeling Bright Stanleys scales! This book is highly recommended and I will definately be on the look out for more books by this author.
on 22 May 2010
Both my children (6yrs and 3yrs) love this book and it's quickly become a bedtime story favourite. We always read this one and then "Barry, the Fish with Fingers", which I think it the best title for a book ever.
VINE VOICEon 29 March 2011
The children I work with loved this story about their friend Stanley as they enjoyed the previous book about him. It is a very colourful and a delightful book to read and I would recommend it highly.
on 29 August 2010
i searched for this book after buying bright stanley its a wonderful action packed adventure with bright and colourful illustrations to capture the imagination. My daughter loves this story.
on 13 January 2013
This is a lovely book with amazing pictures and enough text to encourage a child to read. The quality of the book is also top class!