on 12 January 2013
Love this teabag tidy, the quality is very good and the size is excellent, the one I have at the moment is way too tiny holding approximately 2 teabags, and is now consigned to the kitchen drawer.
Hubby can now build teabag mountains to his hearts content (and without them toppling over)
Oh the joys of trivial things!
Yes do buy it, you won't be disappointed. Right i'm off to put the kettle on............
on 23 November 2012
Nowhere near as substantial as I expected. Am a bit disappointed would not have spent £6.75 if I had seen it first. However will make a good tree present
on 5 March 2013
Makes me laugh each time we all try to build the mountain of tea bags that we leave cooling after many mugs of tea each day. Well made and wipe clean, and just cheers everyone up first thing in the morning.
on 12 December 2012
ordered for christmas presents. the item was quick to arrive and was well packaged. the item is good quality. would recommend.
on 3 July 2013
If there's one thing in life I love then it's a good brew. And with this natty little tray I finally have somewhere to my rest my used, tired tea bags who have bravely served their purpose in life and await their fate in tea bag heaven.

But imagine my surprise when I realised just how many other uses this tea bag has... My guinea pig loves to eat infront of the tv, but alas, no tray is small enough to hold his sliced carrots and rest across his lap. Now Snaffles can enjoy a healthy evening meal infront of the box like the rest of us, a real treat which has brought the family together.

Guinea pigs also love to sledge in the winter snow - before now Snafster has always missed out.

The tea bag tray also doubles up in an emergency as a useful soap dish, meaning those hours of looking for lost soap are over for good.

For those of you that keep soap in the kitchen near the kettle then here's a grand idea. Using a carefully prepared length of blu-tac or similar, divide the tray in half with a substantial ridge. Now you can keep your soap and used tea bags in a single place, saving time and money on those common occasions where you need both items readily to hand.

Downside; of very little use to coffee drinkers who use squinty bottle hand wash.
on 26 October 2012
So cute and saves me building a tea bag pile on the edge of the sink! No more stained work tops!
on 20 June 2014
I have to be careful not to go overboard with Bright Side things... I will confess to adoring them! This was purchased as a gift after my parents and I joked about the "tea bag mountains" we kept inadvertently making in the mornings while making several cups of tea. I came upon this by accident while looking for something else and immediately ordered it. We love it! (And it is a good size: large enough for several tea bags, not too large for the kitchen counter.)
on 13 January 2016
Product arrived on time and was very securely packaged. The item itself feels to be of good quality, we have knocked ours a few times on a granite worktop and the tray hasn't chipped or been damaged at all. It is capable of holding up to 4 or 5 teabags despite being small. The curved edges do a good job of holding any tea drips in. An excellent addition to our kitchen.
on 24 September 2015
I'm not a tea drinker, but my wife is. Tea bag mountains are a frequent sight in our kitchen and this seems to have encouraged the behaviour!

In regular daily usage for 6 months, and shows no signs of wear and tear, unstained and no cracks, appears to be a quality product which I'm sure will spend many more months of use.
on 24 May 2015
Arrived on time with no damage in its own little box. We make lots of cups of tea in our house and it gives us a laugh (when we do clean it). It does stain from the leftovers but a quick wash in the sink cleans it very easily. Had it for quite some time and no damage or wear and tear despite constant usage.