Not too much to say really. Contains
- 600ml oil which is perfect to replace full tank of oil (can really see the different between the new and old)
- new spark plug to replace existing one (old one was black)
- new oil filter (old one was dirty)
- fuel additive (this is strange, in instructions in pack says add to 5L of fuel, instruction on actual additive say 10L)
- instructions (these are picture based for a variety of different mowers, no words which is a tad disappointing).
In all mower (a Briggs and Stratton Classic 35) seems to be running better since service so seems to do the job. In all pretty easily serviced in under 30 mins, and I hate DIY.