on 30 September 2013
The bag is amazing I could place all my toiletry stuff that I usually use including charges for electric shaver and tooth brush. The quality is great.

Thanks!
on 6 December 2014
Paid much less than current asking on Amazon during Black Friday offers here, can't possibly advise paying full price for this. I feel slightly scammed at the price paid. This isn't made of super high quality material or anything though the zip handle does feel chunky. It's no thicker material than stuff on a cheapo one from any no name shop though it does look nicer.

Will leave it at 3 stars.
on 24 February 2014
Just what I was looking for, excellent quality that matches the other Briggs and Riley luggage I have and functional in that it stores my toiletries in some semblance of order.
on 1 August 2014
Very practical. Spacious, everything stays in place and it stands up.
on 22 July 2014
Great size & goes with rest of luggage.