on 29 August 2014
I didn't buy this product from Amazon but as I had been interested in a while about the product, I thought others might feel the same way about it as I did before committing themselves. Worth the money? Definitely yes. Each Briggs and Riley product has an engraved metal label with the product code and serial number so it can be identified for the "Simple as That" guarantee. I commute daily around London on public transport and the bag is so much more convenient than keeping personal things in a ruck sack. Dimensions wise, the product information below isn't quite correct. The bag at its widest point is just under 15 cm (approx. 6 ins) deep, around 30cm tall and approx. 50 cm wide. Big enough for a 15 inch screen laptop. The range of pockets and compartments is brilliant. Mesh pocket for power cables. Dedicated flap pocket for "phablet" sized devices. Easily to access but discrete from pickpockets zip compartment for wallet or other valuables. Pen loops for three pens. There are also separate pockets for ID holder, memory card and business cards. The flap top is secured by a plastic buckle and magnet (no velcro). The strap is sewn to the bag rather than using clasps. Certainly one of the best brief case / messenger bags I have ever owned in the near 30 years experience of having to carry things to and from work.
on 17 June 2015
Ok - this bag is mad expensive - but I love it. I like the variety of pockets and space, so all my work detritus is separated out and easily located.
I haven't lost my keys or wallet at the bottom of my bag since its arrival. It is a big bag, but the strap is not uncomfortable and doesn't twist around like my previous bag. It took me a while to get used to how to carry it comfortably as it was different in style to other bags I have used but once I was accostomed to the best way to sling it across my body it ceased to be an issue. The stitch and material quality are excellent - and the vibrant orange interior is really eye-catching. It isn't a girly bag, but suits me for work and trekking around the city with my book/tablet/phone and work.
on 28 May 2013
never owned a briggs & riley product before, but love it now, quality and design are the best. expecting more product such as messenger leather bag from them.