Size: 5-6.5|Colour: Lavender|Change

I use Merinofusion Bridgedale socks for hill-walking and hiking. They are the best in my opinion for serious outdoor enthusiasts who require durability, comfort, longevity and style. These *serious walkers socks* will keep going and going long past when others have given up the ghost.

Their durability still astounds me. Be sure to keep your toenails trimmed well and I doubt they will develop a hole before you get bored of them! These particular socks are super comfortable - I recently used them for 6 hours a day for a few weeks to break in a new pair of Doc Marten boots: no blisters, no sore feet! and when worn inside my favourite hiking boots my feet are dry, fresh, comfortable etc. When you take your boots off your feet don't give off an unpleasant aroma either, like they can do when you have hiked miles and miles in heat and are wearing less capable socks.

They simply are the best socks in my opinion. You can't go wrong if you trust in this brand if you are planning a walking holiday, a long hiking trip or you are heading off out into the wilds to do some foraging.

RECOMMENDED 10/10
on 25 November 2012
I ordered far to many diff walking socks. Although these are expensive, they were by far the best. They got me through the Inca Trail last month! :)
on 25 August 2012
I bought these socksfor my wife and they are of the same high quality expected from Bridgedale. Plenty of cushioning and warm, ideal for hillwalking etc
on 27 January 2013
The best socks I have ever owned. They don't slip down or make a mark on your leg. Warm and cosy, no blisters even after hours of walking.
on 7 January 2013
It is very difficult to find walking socks in my size. These are perfect. They fit beautifully and are comfortable in my boots and also in wellies. Excellent buy.
on 23 October 2013
I love these socks and the quality is great, you get what you pay for and Bridgedale are a great make. Having the right socks makes all the difference on whether you get blisters or not on long walks - I have never had a blister since using these.
on 21 September 2013
best walking socks i have evr had - feet are always dry and no sore bits or blister afteer many miles and many hills
on 10 September 2013
I bought these socks to wear with my walking boots. They are cosy and comfortable and ideal for the purpose
on 27 June 2013
these are the best walking socks I have ever bought, light and comfortable , the loose top is ideal for diabetics, fantastic
on 13 January 2016
Bought these socks to wear in my Muck boots. They are a bit pricey but I was happy to pay the extra because of the perfect fit. As I am size 4 shoe, I find that socks which are size 4-7 are much too big for me. The toe seam is smooth on the foot so doesn't rub. I've got two pairs of these socks so they should see me through the winter