on 5 April 2013
Good socks. Nice and comfortable no complaints. Wore them with hire boots which had given me quite a bit of pain the year previous but had no problems with these socks.
on 1 February 2014
Bought these for a ski holiday, based on the fact that I own several pairs of Bridgedale walking socks and I will have to say I am extremely disappointed. they should be more described as lightweight as they have almost no thermal properties and the material balled, pilled and pulled all in one week.
on 18 September 2014
Excellent sock for skiing or boarding. Sufficient padding without that horrible over-thick spongy feeling that can give you a lack of control or make your boots feel too tight. Have now ordered several pairs and binned all my previous winter sports socks.
on 15 March 2015
nice socks fit over calf's just under knee and stay there,not too padded so good with snug fitting boots.
on 31 August 2014
I've been very happy with these. High, well fitting (my typica shoe size is 11) and warm (considering textile weight). I use very tightly fitting boots and these socks fit perfectly.

Contact with velcro hooks has some detrimental effect on some of the materials used in that it makes it puff up. It seems purely cosmetic as I haven't noticed any functional deterioration.
on 20 April 2014
Excellent sock, very comfortable. They feel thinner than many ski socks but are more warm, and the padding is designed to match where you need it inside the boot. Have used for two weeks skiing so far and no sign of weak.
on 7 January 2014
Bought as a Christmas present for my boyfriend and he loves them.
They stay put
Nice and warm
Arrived on time and in perfect condition
on 18 December 2013
good ski socks at a reasonable price took them to Italy for 13 days fast delivery great will be happy to buy more for my next trip
on 3 November 2015