VINE VOICEon 16 September 2006
For convenience - or for real? Rob Leicester's wealth was matched by his arrogance. Initially Caiti found working for the millionaire Australian resort owner tough. But hostility turned to attraction and virginal Caiti gave Rob everything. She was overjoyed when Rob proposed that they wed. However, Caiti's joy turned to shame when she discovered that Rob had married her purely for reasons of convenience. Her only option was to leave and build a new life elsewhere. But Rob wasn't about to let her go.As soon as an opportunity arose he was in Caiti's life again, ready to claim her - but this time as his wife for real!

Set in Australia, near Cairns, this book has got it all, passion and romance, sex, wealthy hero, beautiful heroine, wonderful countryside. I really enjoyed reading it, and rushed to buy more of her books, the people seem real and I can visualise the Coral Sea and the reefs. Wonderful!
on 22 April 2009
This story has one-dimensional characters, two irritating protagonists and one star for bad writing. Sorry to be so downbeat especially since I must confess I skimmed it. The only vaguely interesting fact was the bride left her husband after two days because she overheard a phone conversation indicating he had married her to avoid his sister in law's advances. I read this book by accident, when I was desperate and I maintain, that's how you have to be. However a review I read is lyrical about it so, I guess, it's different strokes for different folks.